Plans for 280 homes in Beckenham could be approved this week by Bromley Council at a site near Eden Park station.
The development at Langley Park will include a care home. CALA Management are behind the scheme.
- 119 flats on part of the western boundary with the MOL and along the southern and part of the south-eastern boundary,
- 161 houses that will occupy the majority of the eastern, southern and central part of the site with some along the western boundary with the MOL
- A care home providing 100 units for the frail elderly,
- Retention of the existing sports pavilion, and
- Retention of the spine road and provision of open space and associated works.
- A total proposed floor area of 44820 sqm (Gross external area) is proposed.
This isn’t the first time the site has seen large-scale plans. Previous plans for 179 homes was approved which set a precedent for the site.
Bromley Councillors will decide on Tuesday, November 6.