Kent police have charged three men with a series of burglaries around Kent.
Ricky Webb, Danny Webb and Oliver cook were arrested on Monday after burglaries in towns such as Sevenoaks, New Ash Green, Sittingbourne and Ashford between 6th August and 5th November 2019.
Cars were also stolen.
- Ricky Webb, aged 23, of Dryland Avenue, Orpington was later charged with robbery, aggravated burglary and two counts of conspiring to commit burglary.
- Danny Webb, aged 20, also of Dryland Avenue
- Oliver Cook, aged 21, of Church Hill Wood, Orpington were both charged with conspiracy to commit burglary.
- Alfie Johnson, aged 22, of Leysdown Road
- Michael Johnson, aged 21, of Warden Road, Eastchurch
All five are currently remanded in custody. The next court hearing will be at Maidstone Crown Court on 17th March.